Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shadows

I have so many projects on the go it isn't even funny. That hasn't stopped me from getting sucked in to even more. I'm taking a glove fitting class at Creative Yarns and was there last week and saw someone close to finishing this lovely Shadow Shawl. I fell in love and had to knit it. I'm using Trekking XXL colour 418 and Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine in colour 12171 (a plumy sort of purple). I pretty much have to keep knitting until I reach the end of the first ball. I'm at the point now where it doesn't feel like it's growing much even though I know it is. When this is done there are so many other patterns I want to knit from Wooly Thoughts. Being a huge Dr. Who fan the Dalek and David Tenant/Dr. Who are very high on my list of must do patterns. I think the first one I will do is their free pattern for the Tiger head. Instead of brown and cream I'm thinking of using orange and black.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:39 a.m., Anonymous Maureen said…

    Love the shawl! I just took a peek at the Wooly Thoughts site....what an interesting bunch of patterns!

     
  • At 6:21 p.m., Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    I love the colours!

    Happy blogoversary :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL